- A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required on booking with the balance being due no later than 4 weeks before the holiday commences. Full payment is required at the time of booking for short breaks and bookings within 4 weeks of the holiday
- Should you cancel after paying the final balance, a refund will only be paid (less the deposit) if we can re-let the cabin for the length of your booking. We strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance which covers cancellation expenses.
- The letting week runs from 4:00pm Saturday to 10:00am the following Saturday, except for short breaks.
- On arrival at Dalavich, you will be directed to your cabin, by our resident representative.
- Utilities such as electricity, water, heating, cooking and shower as well as bed linen, duvets and tea-towels are included in the tariff.
- Bath towels, high-chairs, cots and buggies are not provided however these items can be hired locally if required. There are no laundry facilities within the cabins however a coin operaqting laundry is available for use by guests. Please state any requirements at the time of booking.
- Most cabins have a TV and a selection of videos or DVDs for guests to use. Television reception is only available in cabins which have SKY satellite TV facilities which will be stated in the cabin description.
- Well behaved dogs are permitted to stay with you for a charge of £10 per dog, per week with no more than two dogs permitted per cabin.
- Smoking or the use of naked flames (for example candles) is strictly prohibited in all cabins.
Prices for each cabin are exactly the same as the others in their category. The
two categories are "A-Frames" which sleep 6, and smaller cabins which sleep
4-6. All prices are quoted in sterling (£ GBP). Prices are Saturday 4pm to
Saturday 10am. A deposit of £100 is required on booking, the balance
being due no later than 4 weeks before the holiday commences.
Season A-Frame Cabin Regular Cabin Kilchurn Cabin Shuna Cabin Onida Cabin Prices are in £ per week. Low Season: 6 Jan to 20 March £295 £250 £270 £360 £360 Mid Season: 21 March to 19 Jun £395 £330 £360 £460 £460 High Season: 20 Jun to 11 Sep £495 £425 £460 £560 £560 Mid Season: 12 Sep to 23 Oct £395 £330 £360 £460 £460 Low Season: 24 Oct to 21 Dec £295 £250 £270 £360 £360 Christmas Season: 22 Dec to 5 Jan Call for pricing Call for pricing Call for pricing Call for pricing Call for pricing Season A-Frame Cabin Regular Cabin Kilchurn Cabin Shuna Cabin Onida Cabin Short Breaks (3 night minimum, subject to availability) Low Season £195 £195 £195 £250 £250 Mid Season £235 £225 £235 £320 £320 High Season £295 £255 £275 £370 £370
- We offer Christmas and New Year four day breaks starting from £340. Please call for details.
- No liability is accepted by lochawelogcabins.com for loss or damage to hirers' property, including, but not limited to baggage and motor vehicles, however caused, nor for any injury or accident to persons whilst on the premises. The property owners reserve the right to refuse admission, or to terminate the let of any persons who in the opinion of the owners is acting in a dangerous or unruly manner which may cause danger or distress to other holidaymakers and residents. In any such case, fees paid will NOT be refunded.
- We want your stay in our cabins to be as enjoyable as possible; should you have any special requests with regards to your stay with us, please ask when you book.